For 30 years, Brian Jessel has built a most distinguished brand and reputation in the Lower mainland. With this distinction is one of Vancouver’s best known and influential charity events known as “Cabriolet.” The Cabriolet Gala is one of Vancouver’s hottest annual tickets, with evening line ups including live entertainment, exclusive car launches and prestigious fashion shows. 2017 marks the 12th year for Cabriolet. “An Evening in Saint-Tropez” – we look forward to seeing you there.
- When: Saturday, March 4th, 2017 at 7:00pm
- Where: Brian Jessel BMW – 2311 Boundary Road, Vancouver, BC
- Why: Raise $200,000 for Pancreatic Cancer research and awareness
2017 Evening Features
- “Saint-Tropez style” French swimsuit/lingerie Fashion Show by Diane’s Lingerie and Top Vancouver Stylist Tracey Pincott
- The “Veuve” VIP Lounge
- Hard Rock Casino’s exclusive mock “Prive” casino
- Silent auction and Live auction with Howard Blank
- Vancouver’s Top Restaurants and Chefs serving delectable delights
- Exquisite beverages provided by Charton Hobbs
- Play “Heads & Tails”
- Complimentary valet parking
- 800 of Vancouver’s most posh, prominent and provocative guests
- Dynamic and adventurous, not your ordinary fundraiser!
Proceeds from the 12th Annual Brian Jessel BMW Cabriolet Charity Gala will benefit Pancreatic Cancer Canada and Pancreas Centre BC.
Facts on Pancreatic Cancer:
- Fourth leading cause of cancer death in Canada
- Mostly lethal
- Overall survival rate is only 6%
- Marginal early detection tests
- Most patients are very advanced by the time they’re diagnosed
- 8% of patients live past 5 years